The Bank of Central America. ("BAC") is a corporation organized under the laws of the Republic of Nicaragua.
It is a commercial bank in the private sector and its main activity is financial intermediation, the provision of banking services, the promotion of agricultural and industrial production and trade development, through financing programs.
Likewise, the bank provides financing for vehicles acquisition, home purchasing and personal activities.
The Bank is regulated by the General Law on Banks, Non-Banking Financial Groups and other Financial Institutions and supervised by the Superintendence of Banks and Other Financial Institutions ("SIBOIF" - "the Superintendence").
The Bank is an indirect subsidiary of BAC International Bank, Inc., a general licensed bank officially registered in the Republic of Panama. The Bank obtained in 2002 the ISO 9001: 2000 certification, being the only bank in the country with this type of certification.
Its main features are:
- Issuance: Standardized Securities Program of Fixed Income.
- Issuance amount: Fifty million dollars ($ 50,000,000.00)
- Securities offered: Bonds
- The terms will be detailed through a public offering.
- Payment of interest: At maturity.
- Currency investment: Multiples of one thousand dollars ($ 1,000.00)
For more information please download the prospectus available on this website.