Banco de Finanzas, SA (Bank of Finances - BDF) was founded on June 2nd, 1992. Its main activity is financial intermediation and banking services. Assets: C $ 1,328,123,347.
Its formalization as issuer was dispensed by INVERNIC in November 2013.
Its first issue was $ 15,000,000 and the funds coming from the placement of this issuance is used as working capital.
Its main features are:
- Issuance: Issuance Standardized Securities Program of Fixed Income.
- Fitch Ratings is the official Risk Rating Agency and last rating is: Long Term AA (nic); Short Term F1 + (nic); Outlook: Stable.
- Securities offered: Commercial Paper (CP-D) and Bonds (BONDS $ D).
- The terms currently offered are: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 years.
- Payment of Quarterly Interest.
- Currency investment: US $ 1,000.
For more information please download the prospectus available on this website.