Factoring, SA began operations in July 1998 aiming to promote and encourage development of financial activities, especially factoring operations and financial reduction. Assets: C $ 49,083,924. Its validation as issuer was handled by INVERNIC in December 2011. Its first issue was US $ 3,000,000 and in January 2014 recorded its second issuance of $ 6,000,000. The near-term funds from the placement of these emissions are used as working capital.
Its main features are:
- Issue: Issuance Program Standardized Fixed Income Securities.
- “SC Riesgo” is the Risk Rating Agency responsible and its latest ratings are: Long Term scrA- (nic); Short Term SCR3 + (nic); Outlook: Stable.
- Securities offered: Commercial Paper (CP-D) and Bonds (BONDS $ D).
- Most of the terms offered range from 90 to 720 days.
- Payment of interest at maturity.
- Currency worth: US $ 1,000.
For more information please download the prospectus available on this website.