FAMA, Inc. was founded on February 24, 2006. Its main activity is lending funds to microenterprises from the productive, commercial and industrial sector. Assets: C $ 215,926,858. It was registered as issuer by INVERNIC in February 2014.
Its issuance came to $ 4,000,000.00 and the funds coming from the placement of this issuance is used as working capital.
Its main features are:
- Issue: Issuance Standardized Securities Program of Fixed Income.
- SC Riesgo is the name of the Risk Rating Agency in charge and its latest ratings is: Long Term scrA-; Short Term SCR2-; Outlook: Stable.
- Securities offered: Commercial Paper (CP-D) and Bonds (BONDS $ D).
- The deadlines will be detailed in public offering.
- Payment of Quarterly Interest.
- Currency worth: US $ 1,000.
For more information please download the prospectus available on this website.